Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy~

I really wanna thank my 2 new followers! & very much Tifa and 나니 for being extra lovelies and comment on my blog, makes me happy! ~

So I was going to do a blog post about Silver Lake and all + the what's going on, just been a little lazy and busy with making posters for a friends fanfic, and downloading loads of mv's and shit CF's and all for fanfic trailers as well! Oh.. gotta get to work QwQ 
But, OMO. THERE'S SOMETHING THAT HAVE BEEN BUGGING ME FOR A LONG WHILE

To design my blog. Make a header, and everything! I suck at such things, I know nothing about html codes, or blog/site codes. NOTHING. I'm helpless. I'm not good at using CS(4) very well either, mainly basic edits, banners, posters, different color (Ohohohoh swag mad skills dudes) but, then I see people's awesome blogs, with awesome designs and I get all frustrated because eversince I had my blog for a few months I've wanted to do it or by it costume my own. ugh

나니's so cool, Amber and all it's so cool... teach me your skill.. *COUGH COUGH*

A few happy shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment