Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Departure


At Kastrup Airport, in Copenhagen. Hanging around Joe & the Juice to be able to charge up on phone battery and count the long hours before our flight to Thailand. With a transit flight in Norway we had to spend 16+ hours at the Airport in Denmark before we could get our ass moving, we did nothing but watch movies and chill on Tinychat got a bit grumpy at the end lol. ('◉◞⊖◟◉` )






Waiting in Norway, it wasn't as big as we thought Oslo Airport would be..Maybe we just expected too much from European Airports haha, cause Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok is HUGE. We only had to wait for 4 hours and 20 minutes so that was a great turn for both of us, lacking sleep and all even though Eric slept on my lap for 5 hours. The airplane ride itself all the way to Bangkok was..slightly dreadful, we were grumpy and tired, groggy and fed up by the freaking annoying Italian hipsters behind us kicking our seats non-stop for 7 hours till they fell asleep. I was so close to knocking the shit out of them..I was that grumpy. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Not to mention the kids running around and crying babies further ahead of us and behind us. I had to cope with it by smuggling my vapor into the bathroom, to pimp on it for maybe good 5 minutes then leave. If I had not brought that thing I would probably have snapped for sureeee... LOL Good thing I didn't ey. ◕ 。 ◕ღ)

After the 12 hour flight (got delayed by 2 hours due to the plane turbulence) we arrived in Thailand..To me it felt like a dream, I had been missing Thailand so badly it felt amazing to feel home in a way.  

In the Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok. Thailand

Hotel Review about our 2 stays before we got an apartment up next ♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment