Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cooking Curry - Katsu Curry Edition [Video-Update]


Uploaded a new video folks! It's mainly for those foodlovers out there, and those who can't say no to delicious yummy looking (and pretty tasty too imo) Japanese curry (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 
E and I made this before we left for Thailand so to follow up a bit I'm posting "later" videos before I plan on editing on my "Off We Go" O.W.G (omg much, lol) tihi.


Potatoes, carrots, onions is all you need for a basic Japanese curry
- daz guud shizz mah friendas (though add some meat lol or tofu)
Added some Chicken Breast as well! 1 each, nomz!
The result: motha phucker punch of fiesta in my mouth shixxling good.

I hope you'll enjoy it, no words needed as long as you like it ≈❤ 

Have a nice day! More updates about moving abroad, moving in with my boyfriend and pros-cons in Thailand when you're in our position (+ reviews) are coming up next, pretty soon!

Stay turned awesome peeps~ 

x Haku

No comments:

Post a Comment