Thursday, June 6, 2013

Up Up And Away

You could say things have been very difficult the past few weeks, over all it all just came down onto my head and I felt like I had no options, like life was hopeless and I didn't wanted it.. <- sounds very depressing LOL

But not the less true. I went to see my boyfriend in the states, I was scared but at the at same time I had/have never felt this sort of happiness in my life and oh, I just, even now I tear up with a smile, gosh. Stop being such a softie will ya bitch! WIPE YO FACE.

I didn't stay for a long period of time mainly because, 1# I have exam tomorrow - which turns out to have been today but, I seriously thought it was on Thursday the 6th and not Friday.. other way around oops. 
2# Money money is always an issue. 3# My boyfriend ended up surprising me by going with me back to Denmark and now he's going to spend the summer vacation with me, in Denmark. 

#OMFGICANTBELIEVETHISMUTHERPHUCKERTHISBETTERNOTBEADREAM








Had been up for 30 hours, in less than 2 hours I managed to get a hold of a ticket and rush off to my boyfriend

OPI polishes - I was in a rush tho :C NOT PRETTY WHY
 Just skipping straight from the 1 hour trip from Denmark to Amsterdam, nothing to see and it was just a 50 minute wait, though I had to hurry the fucking shit out of myself to get a green card so I could even enter the country, wtf America. Less than 15 mins I had a green card, interview up my ass and a hella nerve wrecking attitude and just wanted to sleep! - which never happens, especially on planes. Oh dear, swear on the soulless air plane foods they feed you, didn't have a pleasant sleep, whatsoever.







Thank you KML for doing something right




Tasted sad U.U I fell asleep for the first meal, which was the proper meal so this was all I got and well, I managed


The view from my hotel room ~

The bistro in the lobby, not cleaned up well though, but cozy


LE MYSTERIOUS BF! yes, he's korean LOL


"I'mma cut you up if you post this" - shit son, i dun care :V

Bf's breakfast

My breakfast - Egg whites w/ spinach and turkey breast.
Don't ask me why I thought all the US food I ate tasted like cheese.. I have no idea.

DAT CRUNCHY BACON THO MHMMM

Departure day u.u

Packing, pretty nice room

THAT TV SCREEENNNN



Elevator shot, cuz I'm a cool loner OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF






















- Then our Lunch before heading to the airport. And now well, I'm procrastinating for my exam, hella tired, probably still a little jetlagged and I have to get up in less then 5 hours. GOOD LUCK TO ME YEAH?

Laters guys<3

No comments:

Post a Comment