The ”Fast-Fix to glowy skin” in the morning!
With just 1 ingredient, Greek yogurt.
This facial mask is easy, cheap and SIMPLE; I gotta emphasize the simple cause hey it’s just yogurt.
I personally use this face mask twice a week, it makes my face look clearer, smoother and brighter, so I over all love this cheap facial treat when I have a short amount of time to give my skin a fix :D
I’ve broken the steps down for you like so:
1) Make sure to have a clean face, and hands. It’s always important to have clean hands (and face of course) before applying/massaging your face, you don’t want to put bacteria from your hands into your skin/pores after all.
|Clean bare face :'D ... Excuse the purple eye bags and chappy skin..|
2) Now take your yogurt and a (clean) spoon, just take a little scoop to begin with and smear it on your face. Of course this step is easier if you use your fingers, that’s also why you gotta have clean fingers. If your first spoonful doesn’t cover your whole face (refer to the picture below) clean the spoon and repeat this step J
|-Retardo face- Trying to be cute and shit. Gurl staph.|
3) Have your face covered? Now don’t have too much on so it runs down your face, that’s no fun dripping all over the place. After this, just let it dry, it’ll take about 10-15 depending on how thick you made the layer now just sit back, eat your breakfast, do homework or pack your bag ready for work/school. (Or take selfies. YOLO)
4) Is it now dry? It’s okay if some spots are a bit wet even if the most of it is dry; use some luke/warm water and rinse it off in the sink or in the shower.
|Here it's all dry since I left if on for 20 minutes.. |
5) Proceed with any moisturizer you use in the morning/ before applying your makeup. If you even need it after this step! :D Pat your skin softly, it feels nice. Now you’re done!
|More glow, health and overall moisturized son! Even the eye bags changed color C:|
|MS PAINT FTW. sob please give me CS or something ; ; |
Fast and easy, you’re welcome