Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Genkicon! [Moe Moe fucking KYUN]

So this weekend I spent my pleasant time in Rokilde, at Genki actually. 
Genki is a Danish convention with the frames that focus on the Japanese popculture as well as Manga, Anime and Gaming. 

It's held once a year, normally set in August, so I was lucky I was able to attend it this year! I was apart of the 150 volunteer staffers that made this convention roll, more or less worked it out, but read about a lot of complaints about it so it hurts a little but, then again people don't really know how to run a con and how to make it all work so of course it's nothing I should take to heart and also I was only just apart of the Maid Café which didn't have much to do with helping out with the whole convention but, then again I was there for the pre-preparations all the way back to Närcon so I saw how it was put together. And I must tell you, Allan this really awesome man that have built and shaped Genki to what it is and what it has become, I honor him with my deepest respect cause that takes some fucking balls to lay out all of your life and money to make other people happy so if people just can't realize that this one person is working himself half to death to set this freaking convention up for them, go do it yourself and cry in agony when it falls apart /kicks the insensitive idiots. 

So many complaints about toilet issues. Partly over 70% of that goes to the people that uses them more than the ones running around doing whatever in their power to make sure things are going as they should, try and clean up your leftover lashes, makeup tools and whichever you just randomly just let float around, it's a public space, not your bedroom. You can go bomb that, while others need to use the restroom as well.

The maid café was really hard but, I enjoyed mostly all of it! Even though it was hard for me to get used to in the start, many of the customers were really kind to me even though I messed up a lot, I used to work at a café before less busy but, still this was a very different setting for me, not only that but also some customers were kinda rude. As I'm still not very good at using my Danish in a speaking manner I mainly spoke English the entire weekend oh nothing new LOL some of the male customers commented in Danish "I liked the butlers better, better service" - it did kinda hurt, it wasn't my table but, all the maids/butlers were busy so I with my 2 table orders rushed over to aid them first: getting that treatment in the face really made me want to bust his face down onto the table very hard, good thing for a smile and fucking self-control man.

Just put on my maid uniform, blue~ singing my blues man.

Our table decoration team being hard working workers! I suck at Origami but, wanna learn how to fold stars C:

Ready for you grumpy customers! jk 


We tried to have a Polaroid session, like in real maid cafés but, the camera was a little broken so the pictures turned out really creepy, like as if we were ghosts or like from 50-years back in the days, sort of pictures instead. But, the picture is with (left to right) Kitty, Tea and me~ Tea quickly did the heartshape, haha!

I met Tea for the first time, we had been chatting online eversince the Maid cafe got their secret Fb page/group so I was really excited to meet her, she is just as cute IRL as in URL so adorable, I wanted to pinch her cheeks so hard! Of course not in a painful way, haha~ OTL. I made some friends but, most of all I had a great time with the people there! They were all super hard working and really kind and sweet to me, even though I am the socially awkward turtle. /le slow turtle moves of sexiness.












I didn't get to take anymore pictures myself, like I had taken 6 in total myself and the rest is a friend that took pictures with my camera, which I'm really happy she did, cause then I had some photos to show! Finally some photos to show you guys!!

(left to right) Adam, Nurandi, me, Andreas and Nicklas. You guys are the best!
Randi and Andres are bf's so cute♡♡

Eva the manager and SNSD poster! All them sexy legssss♡

Our special midnight theme maid outfits for the Maid Café! It was soooo much fun, everything was in the dark with glowsticks and candles, so mystical and sensual ohohohoho I loved it! The outfits were so great! I'm super happy to have been given the honor to take them home, 200 kr. per dress is pretty cheap (around 28$ I think) in Denmark! Cosplay-view as well. But, I could be wrong of course haha. I lost some weight after this convention so even though I look like a bloated cake face, I didn't get much sleep either, like 7 hours in total over 3 days; is freaking killer to me, lived of redbull most of the weekend aigooo. Not good for you man! Not at all! :C Felt gross and to me I can't feel the energy in energy drinks so I would get more sleepy when drinking them. But, somehow managed to stay awake. Wow


Credit for this pictures goes to Tatiana, Facebook.
I got requested a few times to DANCE. Omg, not just dance but, Gangnam style, seriously, so embarrassed cause I messed up so many times it's unbearable.. You might think "How'd you mess up Gangnam style?!" Simple; do the performance version as hard as you can, forget mainly all of the steps look like a retard. UGH

But, it gave some tips to the side so I actually earned some money from it! YAY MAN.

So all of you peace, and come to Genki13 I'll see you there! Itterasai~

No comments:

Post a Comment