Saturday, July 12, 2014

My First Flower Crown

Hey there, sexy thang. Thanks for dropping by!

Yet finally seems like I can pull through with my last post's promise and here I am; again! Magical isn't it. Well magical is sort of the subject today, for me :'D Yesterday I received a notice from the post office I had received "a letter too big to be a letter, you have to pick it up - please" something like that and I thought to myself it had to be the tongue brushes my Boyfriend had ordered (with my credit card that little cute weasel) turned out to be a package from Denmark so, not his tongue brushes wohoo!


It was a bit weird unwrapping the newspaper clips the "box" was covered in, and the box was, weird as well. I seriously had no idea to expect but I did hope it was something I had ordered from Kami Renee

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER CROW





Guys, come on, you can't tell me that this gorgeous, CUSTOM MADE /handmade flowercrown isn't just worth the money to be a bit more of a lunatic with flowers in your hair, pretty flowers in your hair. I suck at promoting don't I? Gotta say that this flower crown looks amazing in real, as well and the subtle colors are great for a flower crown newbie as I am. And I'm not bold enough yet to wear bigger-and-bolder ones.


She also added a cute note to the crown (which I cut off in cold blood, mwahaha), cosplay card and a little bag of treats WHICH I ALSO LOVED OMG WHAT WAS THAT EVEN CAT CANDY-

Sexy legggggggg
Too sugoii for you b*tch, jk
 As now the post is done I leave you with a bareface-"messy"-room-but-with-flower-crown picture, I will make a "review" (more the excitement of getting my first flowercrown, material etc and PROMOTE THE GORG KAMI OKAY YOU ALL SHOULD CHECK HER OUT.) on my Youtube soon I'm currently editing a summary of my summer so far, boring as hell but at least my pretty Boyfriend is in it HA-HA and writing a script for my contest entry I think I'll try to only keep it to 1:30-2:00 minutes for a better impact.


Trying to hide the darkcircles with my shadow. #pandaeyes

Ey, thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment