Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Revlon Lipstick - Review

Hello there! A few many months back I bought a Revlon lipstick, which is my first bold color ever and my 1st red color makeup article as well. I've always loved those bold red lips so seductive and not to mention beautiful am I right? I always thought that anything but, casual-natural looking makeup was better fit for me I never gave these things a try, no matter how much I adored it. 


So fuck that, I bought one!

Here's the little foxy devil, "Certainly Red" is her name, isn't she a keeper? Well let's find out shall we~  




Comparing the swatch to Dear Darling Tint #3 "Orange Red" from Etude House




Excuse the "I can't draw inside the lines" style of application ):



Aside from the fact I suck and have no experience with lipstick prior to this (and not in any color either lord) that I really suck at applying this to my lips and only showing the 'better' ones out of a bunch of jagged errors trying to make this work I apologize like a gazillion times guys! 

Rating: ★★★☆☆

Only gave it 3 cause it smears off waaaay too easily. It might just be me that knows nothing about lipsticks but, even after biting them napkins and such I wear it off in less than an hour of going outside. Sigh. But other than that I love it and don't mind running to the bathroom after a lunch date or dinner date to re-apply it, cause that baby is gorgeous
  
Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. That orange tint looks awesome, tho (and so does your face! YEAHHH)

    ReplyDelete