Thursday, December 26, 2013

Warm Christmas Greetings from Bangkok ♥彡

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope it’s been a nice relaxing time with holidays. Not much to say, I’m a little light headed whilst I write this, I've managed to catch my 3rd cold this month, wow. But over all I missed out on my “wish list” post this year, yet again lol. Though I couldn't have asked for anything more than to spend it with the person I love CLICHE I KNOWWWW (starts playing All I want for Christmas is You, trololo)


I’ll leave to you the pictures I’ve collected of Merriness and yumminess of this season in Bangkok, some apologizes as well as in belated posts (2 reviews : B) but---- I’ll post it in a couple of days from now also I made a little video if you’re not much of a still picture person, here’s some moving pictures for you! And lots of bokeh effect goodness, cause bokeh makes a video mysterious or cute. I choose cute this time, or tried to lol.












No comments:

Post a Comment