Thursday, March 1, 2012

Untold fairytales.。×°*☆

So yeah many things are making me feel slightly more distance from life so blogging ACTIVELY and lots of things .. Having troubles hahaha is probably an understatement but, yeah.

• I feel like I'm just slobbing around and well it fits pretty well but, a lot of things are getting onto me and I'm just so "emotionally" hurt I can't seem to be able to open up but mentally I'm tearing it all down.

• lots of things but have no courage to wear it. No matter what I actually attract A MOFO FUCKING LOT OF STARES it's not "just" Thais (pervs, creepers, bimbo bitches etc ... T n T) and now in my state, confidence level is dead and my temper is so ******* short as f*ck now so I have tons of cordinations and styles sets of clothing - etc I wanna try but too frightened to do it at all...

But I'll post about it later in the weekend.. Since my birthday is coming up on Sunday. Interesting right I'm going to turn 18 - HAHAHAHA wrong. I haven't really celebrated it since I was 10. Sad maybe, I don't really care - it's hard to miss something youvenever heard about it's not like how I had my birthday celebrated isn't the typical thing (would turn into story time lol) so yeah but, I promised to do at least a dinner and dunno anything about planning something that has ME as a more important person ..... I still don't know where to go eat !?(・_・;?!

Anyhow ••••• ☆

Just to make February short;

Lots tons of stuff - my phone //super sad face!!! My entire txt memory is gone I had texts from like ... Beginning of being here in Thailand and ... Tomoki's messages back when things were a delicate blooming relationship.. I wanna cry guys ; n ; • lost my mp3, broke my red ICE watch, broke the NEW mp3 I had bought... It was a really unlucky week .. Lol.

Got myself some; MONSTER BEATS, iPod touch (3rd generation second hand chill), new cute wedges etc .... And went to 2 kpop concerts:

CNBLUE BLUESTORM
2PM HANDS UP

2PM was the first one .. Ever and seriously: I could not have been happier they know how to put on a sexy performance ladies! Omg. Seriously go check BACK2U it's like sex. It was all fun cute awesome /sex

Lol CNBLUE WS SUPER DIFFEENT and I kinda couldnt feel that vibe I had with 2PM but when they showed Minhyuk on the big screen being all hot and hitting it off hard // lol I'm just sex'ing this up but, I still have to go get it into my head that they were ALL within lie just 5m ... Omg!!!!!!!!! I could touch ;Yonghwa, the bass player, Nichkhun, Wooyong, insert just almost all if 2PM and i made eye contact with so many and got winks and perky lips and ABS//COUGHCOUGH*die* in my face!! Not to mention other more 'dangerous' stuff .... Like in my eyes e_e and not the sext kind.



2 comments:

  1. BSH! Stop being so hard on yourself : D You look absolutely stunning! Btw, when are you coming back to Denmark? My class and I are doing an exhibition about Korean Culture and Hallyu at the National Museum and we need to prepare some kpop dances for the show : D Wondering when you got home.. if you'd possibly wanna help us out with practicing? ^__^)/ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably going back in late May or early June, when is the exhibition tho'? Even if I don't make it I would love to still get to see it!! - but, more awesome to help out xD

      Delete